Edit

• Seite 5 von 5
21.03.2021 11:13 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 21.03.2021 11:14)

Hello here,

Yes, this is a place, to learn, how you can do your house very well.

All people here have or have had a problem to take carefull with things, to clean, every day, not only sometimes.

Think, that this forum, place, is a place, for people to write about their problems first time, than to receive Tipps to clean their house, and after that to hold this cleaning.

I think, we can here for everybody write something, and if it’s a help for one, than it’s very enough.

Ok, we can all write in english here, that’s very funny.😊😊😊😊
And very fine.

Sunny Sunday,health, nice greetings .

@Emin @Davidscott

Gepr. Immobilienmakler Real Estate Agent SGD 1,3
Certified Real Estate Agent SGD 2+

Immobilien-Weltweit Real Estate I-W-R-E, $ 34 c

Antworten

Beitrag melden
25.03.2021 05:55
Administrator

@ElectricMessie @Bodum @Gaianova @Nutma @Nomade @Nachtlicht @Mary @Phantast @Xenia @Schlamperline @Happyness @Fundus @Sunbye @Miralena @The_Daugther @Cassie @Sybille @Goofy @Ca*lotta @camenzind73 @habenwill @H.und B. @Eva S. Roth

Zitat von Aufräumer im Beitrag #21
Yes, this is a place, to learn, how you can do your house very well.

All people here have or have had a problem to take carefull with things, to clean, every day, not only sometimes.

Think, that this forum, place, is a place, for people to write about their problems first time, than to receive Tipps to clean their house, and after that to hold this cleaning.

I think, we can here for everybody write something, and if it’s a help for one, than it’s very enough.

Ok, we can all write in english here, that’s very funny.
And very fine.

Sunny Sunday,health, nice greetings .

Oh yes you can articulate yourself well in English Robert and yes you can learn a lot in the apartment. Especially in these challenging times in which we live, many of us don't have much choice, right? But we live in the age of the Internet and unimagined possibilities are now available to us, we have this huge treasure trove of knowledge in front of us, just enter our search words in search engines and get all the information we want within a few seconds.

But we can do even more, we have telephones at home, we can have cybersex fun via videochat or learn useful things that are helpful to us in our lives. We are all looking for the wonderful, what I call the royal jelly of life, right? For this it is essential that we also learn, yes we learn the rules of happiness as the Dalai Lama said so beautifully. We can continue to learn languages as I do, I continue to learn Arabic grammar, continue to learn my Chinese vocabulary, just as I learned English at school and then for practice in Florida.

My grandmother, Emine always told me that if the knowledge lies even in far-away China, then go this long way there because it is definitely worth it. I wish you an instructive day and I know I always come here and give life tutoring, please forgive me, I have so much sense of mission and everyone can get what they want from it, what is helpful for them in life. Anyway, learn and expand your awareness. This sentence is the first sentence in a book. If you want to know which one I mean, you can call me in Germany: 0157 - 879 099 52

Warm regards from Frankfurt am Main
Emin

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!